Anzene is looking for Business Development Executives in each of our key sales regions: Singapore, China and other ASEAN countries.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for prospecting, identifying, creating and building new customer relationships; recognizing and qualifying new strategic business opportunities; negotiating and closing potential new business in the pipeline, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The BDE will also build and establish relationships with existing clients at all levels to achieve the status of ‘Trusted Advisor” within our clients’ organizations.
To achieve this, the BDE will research, prospect and engage with prospective new customers to identify potential opportunities and build relationships at every level, particularly C-Suite – ultimately converting them into loyal clients for Anzene, with the ability to deliver ongoing and sustainable revenue streams. A critical element of this will be client education and strong positioning of Anzene within potential clients’ organizations.
- Prospect for potential new clients and secure the opportunity to present Anzene to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities is maintained to meet targets
- Identify the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches: Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Negotiate and finalize contractual elements to close the deal.
- Proven track record in Corporate New Business Development.
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant vertical sector.
- Established and solid network or relationships within this sector
- 3+ years of work experience in new business development for related organization or industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or a related field preferred.
- Experience in identifying leads, closing sales and working with a project development team is a prerequisite.
- Experience and an up-to-date knowledge of best practices as they relate to the plastic recycling industry.
- The ability to develop a business case.
- Excellent oral and written communication required, as well as exceptional presentation skills. (Experience writing strategic proposals, executive summaries and presenting solutions at C-Suite level).
- Strong computer skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and CRM system (e.g. Salesforce).