You are unique and your data is valuable. We believe you could share in the wealth that others gain when they use your data and pass that value back to your future generation and yourself.
If you would like to find out about how we use and look after your personal information, please check out our Privacy Notice.
We have developed the extension (the “Ada extension”) which can be downloaded for free via the Chrome Web Store. The Ada extension aims to give you improve your search information.
License to use the Ada extension
Our Services are constantly evolving
Ada is constantly learning from our users and evolving. We reserve all rights to enhance and change our Services at any time. For example, this may include (but is not limited to):
- changing which third parties/websites are blocked from accessing personal data whilst you are using the Ada extension
- changing what adverts and the number of adverts that you might be able to see whilst you are using the Ada extension
- changing the number of Ada Points that you can earn
- changing the products, vouchers/exclusive offers, gift cards, charity donations and/or any other items listed in the Marketplace and varying the terms applicable for access to the same; and
- changing the amount of Ada Points you earn for referring friends to us.
We may suspend or withdraw our Services
Our Services are made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that all or any of our Services will be available all of the time or that they will always be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services for business and operational reasons at any time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
How you may use our Services
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services, and all related material and content including in our Website and Ada extension and all rights in the same are reserved. Where applicable, those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Our Services are available for personal use only. You agree not to use the Website, the Ada extension or any other Services for any commercial or business purpose.
- keep your Ada account username and password confidential;
- prevent unauthorised access and use of your Ada account; and
- immediately notify Ada at: [email protected] if you become aware of, or suspect, any unauthorised access or use of your Ada account.
In relation to the Services provided by Ada, you must not in any way (and must not permit any third party to):
- access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses or any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing, discriminatory or offensive;
- copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish,transmit, distribute any portion of, de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form any part of the Services;
- remove or alter any trademark, copyright, logo or any other proprietary notice used in connection with the Services;
- use the Services to provide services to third parties or build a product or service which competes with any Services provided by Ada;
- use the Services in a way so as to: (i) violate any applicable law, rule or regulation; (ii) distribute unauthorised advertising or spam/junk e-mail; or (iii) infringe any intellectual property or other third-party right(s); or
- use any automated scripts or activity that will artificially inflate the number of Ada Points you earn.
Please note that some website owners may not permit Ada users to view their website whilst you are using the Services, consequently you muse not use the Services in connection with:
- any tools to circumvent technological measures that effectively control access to websites.
The Services are directed to people residing in the Singapore & US. Ada does not warrant or represent that content available on or through the Services are appropriate for use or available in other locations.
We are not responsible for websites/content that ads link to
Where ads you see contain links to other website, resources and information provided by third parties, this does not mean that those linked websites, resources, or any information you may obtain from them have been approved by us. We have no control over the content of those websites, resources or information.
ANY AND ALL USE OF THE SERVICES IS UNDERTAKEN ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, THE GENER8 BROWSER) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE BASIS” AND ARE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, RELIABLE, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, BUGS OR ERRORS, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Limitation of Liability and our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Under no circumstances, and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will Gener8 be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, data loss, any computer failure or malfunction or work prevention as a result thereof, or any and all other damages or losses, even if you have been informed of the possibility of such damages, for any amount in excess (in the aggregate) of SG$500.
This limitation of liability does not exclude or limit Gener8’s liability to you to the extent it would be unlawful to do so; in particular, it does not apply to liability for death or personal injury resulting from Gener8’s negligence or for fraud to the extent applicable law prohibits such limitation.
How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice.
Which country’s laws apply?
These terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law (including in relation to non-contractual matters). You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction (including in relation to non-contractual matters).