29 December 2019
How to commoditize SEARCHING action – Brainstorming
- SEARCHING online on food, entertainment, necessity &…
- In Developed western countries and China, the main search engine has been no 1 for many years and will still be for many years to come – Google and Baidu.
- Both of them do heavy tracking of user data profiles. The only difference is that Google protects Personal Information but sells User Behavior. Baidu most likely does both.
- There is a need for a clearer search energy where Personal Information data and User Behavior will not be sold. This is even more important for more users now are educated.
- C1: One of the reasons why VPN is profiting
- So XXX Search engine provides an alternative that Personal Information data and User Behavior will not be sold.
- D1: it will earn money only from advertisements related to the search words and not on User Behavior.
- D2: Part of advertisement money earned will use to buy solar and wind turbines.
- D3: This is one of the methods to make the project for a bigger audience, in which is to able to find a way to commoditize SEARCHING as a commodity that could link to building energy platform is discussed here:
- Indirectly, bringing more energy-related projects to cities. Giving choice and power to the new generation of users.
Suggestion or Feedback
You can give us suggestion for the hardware features improvement!