DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCTS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY.
All Anzene products purchased on anzene.com come with a limited warranty (“warranty”) as set out below. BY USING ANZENE PRODUCT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE ANZENE LIMITED WARRANTY.
We provide a limited warranty for purchases on anzene.com. The warranty period is measured starting on the date the original consumer purchaser received the products.
So far only the Anzene Battery Block will have 48 months of warranty.
The rest of the parts will only have 24 months of warranty. The list is as follows:
- Energy Key (DC adaptor)
- Energy Jig (Mobility jig)
- AC adaptor (Standard/ Vehicle friendly)
Exclusions and Limitations:
This warranty does not apply:
- Non-quality related issues;
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
- Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
- Items that have been refunded;
- Items that have expired their warranty period;
- Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
- Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
- Lost or stolen products;
- Free products.
Valid Proof of Purchase:
- Order number of purchases made through anzene.com;
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel.
Our main product will have a 48-month warranty. Because most shipping information cannot be found online after 6 months the transport ends (if the original purchaser can’t find it online), the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. We will extend the warranty period for you by one month.
How to claim your warranty?
Claim your warranty on anzene.com : https://anzene.com/product-registration
Contact Anzene Customer Service Team at [email protected] or +1 415 799 7683 (U.S) / +65 6908 0480 (Singapore).
Attach a short video to show the issues.
While the Customer Service Representative processes the claim, you will receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) form.
If your item is eligible for Anzene Warranty Policy, you will received a prepaid shipping label*. Please follow the instructions on how to properly package and return the item safely. Please follow the instructions above before you ship out the products.
*Please note that we can only provide prepaid return shipping labels for return packages in the U.S. & Singapore. For return in other countries and areas, please contact our Customer Service Team at [email protected] for more details.
**Instruction on how to properly package and return the item safely.
Anzene will proceed with replacement 15 business days* after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
All replacement items will follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is later.
*Please note that delivery is subject to changes caused by force majeure.